The WLAN Pi: How Do I Get In To This Thing?

I thought it would be worth recording a video showing how to get on to the CLI of the WLAN Pi. I've been asked a few times how people can get in to the WLAN Pi that they've just purchased, so thought that a demonstration of a few different ways of gaining access to it would be a worthwhile exercise. You can access the video here or using the embedded video widget below:

In the video, I discuss how to access the WLAN Pi using:
  •  USB/OTG from a local laptop
  • Via a network connection using the WLAN Pi Ethernet port
  • By configuring the WLAN Pi as a wireless client to join a Wi-Fi network
  • Using the WLAN Pi's Hostpot feature
I hope you enjoy the video!


Popular posts from this blog

The 5GHz “Problem” For Wi-Fi Networks: DFS

Microsoft NPS as a RADIUS Server for WiFi Networks: SSID Filtering

What Are Sticky Clients?